Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the 81st Annual Meeting of the Israel Chemical Society, which will take place at the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv on February 9-10, 2016.
This two-day symposium and exhibition, which is organized by the Tel-Aviv University School of Chemistry, will cover all fields of chemistry, including basic and applied sciences. The event will offer outstanding opportunities for scientists, students, R&D researchers and engineers, teachers, government scientists and entrepreneurs, to interact, exchange ideas, share new results, create new collaborative projects, and discover new employment opportunities.
Continuing the ICS tradition of hosting scientific delegations from worldwide top universities, we are happy to host an outstanding team of scientists from leading academic institutes in Texas USA: Texas A&M, Rice University and the University of Texas at Austin, who will present plenary and keynote lectures.
Micha Fridman and Amir Goldbourt
School of Chemistry
Raymond & Beverley Sackler Faculty of Exact Sciences
Tel Aviv University
- December 4, 2015 - EXTENDED Abstracts Submission Deadline for ORAL presentations
- December 18, 2015 - EXTENDED Abstracts Submission Deadline for POSTERS
- December 27, 2015 – Notifications of Abstracts Acceptance
- January 3, 2016 - Deadline for Presenters’ Registration
- January 10, 2016 – Early Registration Deadline (at discount rates)
- February 9-10, 2016 – ICS81 Meeting and Exhibition